Healthy Prawn Pasta Recipe
As we are nearing the end of the year, each and every one of you might be listing out your New Year Resolution goals. One of the goals in a majority of everybody’s list is to stay fit and lose weight. If you want to achieve your goal weight by New Year’s to fit into that new dress, here we are bringing you one healthy pasta recipe which you can enjoy while still giving life to your taste buds. Check out the recipe down below.
· 200g of cooked pasta
· 200g Prawns
· 4 cloves of garlic
· 2 table spoon of Olive Oil
· 1 teaspoon of salt
· 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
· 1/3 cup of lemon juice
· 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
1. Boil your paste until cooked. Once cooked, drain the water and set aside.
2. Mince four cloves of garlic. Pour olive oil into pan.
3. Stir in minced garlic, salt and chilli flakes. Then, add into prawns to cook.
4. Add in your cooked pasta and stir well together.
5. Squeeze a tablespoon of lemon juice onto the paste and stir again.
6. Bring it to plate and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
7. Done! Bon appetite!
What other healthy recipes do you want us to share? Feel free to drop your ideas in the comment section below.