For this month’s woman crush segment, we got the amazing chance to catch up with the beautiful rising Youtuber, Johanis Sani. This lady definitely knows how to balance her student years while keeping her life exciting. Want to get to know her a little bit closer? Let’s check out her feature interview with us down below.
1. We discovered that you have your own Youtube channel with amazing Vlogs. How did you come about in starting it?
I’ve been watching Youtube videos for the past 10 years. I would come home from school and watch my fave youtubers every single day and at one point it got out of hand. When I was 13, my sister made me sing with my eyes closed and she was secretly recording me and she uploaded it. I received comments demanding for more and at the time it was mainly my friends and family. I only continued making more at the age of 14 and it was mainly for entertainment purposes because I not only made covers but I made silly music videos. I started to try out other content like challenges, vlogs and makeup after SPM. People started to enjoy my videos and from then on my amount of subscribers started to increase.
2. What keeps you inspired in producing those amazing videos on Youtube?
Producing videos while trying to balance out your studies and friends/family can definitely be exhausting. But my followers and subscribers remind me everyday that my videos put a smile on their faces and makes them escape reality for a bit. Knowing that I can make someone feel good motivates me. They are the reason why I am who I am today anyway. So, I would say they are my motivation and inspiration.
3. Describe to us your personal style.
First of all, my star sign is Gemini. Gemini’s are known to have dual personalities so to answer this question is a challenge because I feel like I am all 5 spice girls (haha). I gravitate towards a more girly girl vibe. I would say very pink-barbie-ariana grande
4. High heels? Sneakers? Ballerina flats?
I’m a girly girl but…. Sneakers.
5. What is one item in your closet do you wear the most?
My low cut flame embroidered Nike Air force One. In white.
6. You have a rocking figure that most women will be jealous of. How do you stay fit and healthy?
I’m not honestly am not fit nor am I healthy. I just had 10 pieces of fried chicken.. but
I love my fruits and greens. I feel like most women should love their bodies no matter what shape or size. I know my body can be better but I think self-love is more important than of what others think of you. if eating chocolate cake with ice cream makes you happy then do it!
7. You have flawless natural skin. Share with us your skin care regime.
I think I’m blessed with somewhat “good” skin. I don’t have a particular skin care routine but I use Keihl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser and I use b.liv Glow and Shine Skin Smoothening Mask. I try to drink as plenty of water as I can and even though I have a lot on my plate I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep.
8. You have great beautiful and luscious hair. How do you keep it look so amazing?
I HAVE A LOT OF HAIR. like i finish a bottle of shampoo after 5 washes. If you have frizzy hair like I do you can try out Sunsilk Anti - Dandruff (blue) I don’t know why but it helps tame my frizz. As for conditioner I use Sunsilk perfect straight (purple). I was born with curly hair but the perfect straight conditioner turns my curls into manageable waves.
9. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous?
I would never leave my house without concealer (tarte shape tape) , brows (benefit goof proof brow pencil) , eyeliner (maybelline hypersharp liner) & highlight (ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS NICOLE GUERRIERO GLOW KIT).
10. Are you an avid traveller? If yes, name a place that you have travelled to and not mind visiting again.
I don’t mind visiting Philippines again. I went to Apo Island in the philippines and I discovered my love for the ocean. I was jumping off of boats and snorkelling with the turtles. I didn’t even know how to swim when I was there but forced myself to learn because under the sea, it was breathtaking.
11. Name a song that is your theme in life right now.
Pretty Girl - Maggie Lindemann OR Irreplaceable - Beyonce
12. Name one thing that every woman should do at least once in their life.
PAY FOR A DATE. LADIES, EQUALITY. Spoil your man every now and then, he deserves it.
13. If you could take anyone’s job in the world for one day, who would it be?
Ellen DeGeneres. Not only does she make people laugh and gets to meet the hottest celebrities, she also help those who are in need. She remind people to be kind to one another. I want to be able to give people free stuff too!
14. What is one fictional character you could identify yourself with?
SHEGO. I was Shego for halloween. Shego is a villain from Kim Possible. She’s can kick some butt while looking super good. She has a bit of a temper which I can relate to. I would say thrill seeking is what Shego and I have in common.
15. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility. So I can sneak into backstage at an Ariana Grande concert.
16. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t eat burgers, pizzas and I don't drink carbonated drinks. I mean if I was hungry I could but I grew up disliking them.
17. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I get irritated when people use the N word free-ly.
18. Every woman should know how to…….
Stand up for yourself and what you believe in.
19. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
My laptop, Sims 4 PC & a life supply of chicken nuggets.
20. What advice would you give girls who are not so confident about the way they look?
Self-LOVE. You can’t gain confidence if you don’t love yourself first. Love the skin you’re in and everything about yourself. Make yourself a priority and remind yourself that you are worthy. Take the time to spoil yourself, If getting a manicure makes you feel good then do it. If makeup gains you confidence then beat that face. Do things for you to make you feel good for you to perform even better.
Have you fallen in love with our November woman crush? Do follow her on Instagram @j0.ms. Who do you want for our next woman crush? Leave your ideas in the comment section below.