Man Crush December Issue: Up Close & Personal with Faiz Izzat
For this jolly month, we got the chance to get personal with a very young gentleman named Faiz Izzat. The handsome 24 year old, social media executive cum model is definitely taking charge to follow his dreams living that glamorous modelling life while still working hard in a 9 to 5 job. This humble charming man never fails to shine his great personality and being honest with his own self. Intrigued in getting to know our man crush for December? Take a read below.
1. Everyone has their own background story. How did you start your career in modelling?
I was in a school trip to one of the local publishing companies which is ‘KARANGKRAF”. I was discovered by this one magazine editor. He came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be a model. He said I have the looks and also have the potential to be a model then he asked for my number. 5 months later he called me up and boom! Life changing! haha
2. Every model started their career somewhere. Tell us what was your first experience as a model?
I had this one fashion shoot for a local newspaper. It was four years ago.
3. Being a model, you always have to go out and about. So describe to us your off duty model look.
Whatever’s clean! Mostly it’s very go-with-the-flow, very monochrome.
4. Describe yourself in three simple words.
I am flexible.
5. Sneakers? Loafers? Sandals?
I am a sneaker freaker.
6. What is the item in the closet you wear the most?
Jeans and t-shirts.
7. Share with us how do you keep yourself fit and maintain a great figure?
A great workout 4-5 times a week at the gym, eat well, avoid junk foods, keep hydrated and I love hiking!
8. What is one thing people will be surprised to know about you?
I love to watch Animal Planet on Astro.
9. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I hate people who litter when the trash can is right there. People eat in the bathroom! Fucking disgusting.
10. If you could have anyone’s job in the world for one day, whose job would you take?
The late Steve Jobs.
11. If you can have a career change, what would it be?
Airline cabin crew.
12. What is one fictional character you could identify yourself with?
Luke Skywalker in Star Wars films.
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Healing. I can get rid of minor injuries like cuts and bruises and also help ease the pain of people suffering from serious illnesses. Good boy ahh haha!
14. Every man should know how to…..
Respect women! Women shouldn’t be hit, not even with a flower.
15. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
16. If you have to choose whether to learn how to dance or play an instrument, which one would you prefer?
Instrument, because I’m going to have a drumset in my own room real soon hehe.
17. Name one embarrassing thing you had gone through during your childhood days.
“Lonjong” because I’m the tallest boy in school. Please don’t call me that name again or I will kill you.
18. Pick one place you wish to live in: beach, city or countryside?
Countryside, people living in the countryside are happier.
19. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you want to have with you.
Fire starter, a knife and a satellite phone.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you in pursuing your modelling career?
Always keep your feet on the ground, be humble, believe in your potentials and work hard towards achieving your dreams. The most important thing is you must have a purpose in life.
Fallen in love with this smart ambitious young man? If you are, do follow him on Instagram @faizizzatfuad. Who do you want us to start our New Year man crush segment with? Please share it in the comment section below.