We are very excited for this month’s woman crush, Athirah Kamaruzzaman or well known as Tyrakmrzmn on social media. Being a very successful social media influencer/entrepreneur, this 18 year old beautiful lady has become a favourite role model for the youth. Athirah’s great warming smile and friendly personality is what makes her more loved by her fans. If you are intrigued in knowing some personal facts about our woman crush, check out our interview with her down below.
1. Describe to us your normal day-to-day routine from morning to night.
I always wake up saying to myself today is going to be a good day and I never let anything get in the way of it, to me keeping myself in a good mood for the rest of the day is my day-to-day routine. But of course I have days where I just feel like... I'm not okay! Haha
2. You have great beautiful and luscious hair. How do you keep it look so amazing?
Thank you! To me, I always remind my followers to trim it every 2 months. Because that is how you avoid your hair from being frizzy, and that is how you avoid split ends. Using the right shampoo and conditioner helps as well!
3. We bet that a lot of girls are jealous with your natural flawless skin. Please share with us your skincare regime. We would love to know.
Haha! I get dms about this a lot, but truthfully my skin is nowhere near to flawless! I use Cetaphil and Pinetarsol as my face wash, I love them both and have been using since I was in high school. Then I moisturize with my favorite moisturizer from Shiseido which is from the WASO range. And at the end of the day I take my makeup off using the Garnier Micellar cleansing water, taking your makeup off is super important no matter how tired you are. And remember to not touch your face.. ever!
4. Name your favourite lipstick shade that you love pulling off on a day out.
I'm a very simple girl so a touch of coral is enough for me. I love the Silkygirl Matte Junkie in code 01 for my everyday wear, also Madame Izara's lipstick in the shade Noah. Definitely these two are my go to lipsticks.
5. Your makeup is always on point. Share with us what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous.
Aw, thank you! I always go for a natural look.. haha! My beauty must haves is definitely my blusher, my eyebrow pencil, eyebrow gel, mascara, and lipstick!
6. Describe us your sense of style.
I think I can say I'm a really simple person. I wear whatever I can grab from my closet! Of course depending on the type of occasion.
7. Sneakers? High heels? Ballerina flats?
Flats all the way!
8. What is one item in your closet do you wear the most?
My high waisted Jamie Jeans from Topshop. I can't live without it.
9. Every girl grew up with Disney fairy tales. Tell us one Disney princess who is your favourite.
Ahhh this is so hard for me to choose! Haha I have to go with Jasmine from Aladdin.
10. What would be one thing that people will be surprised to learn about you.
I can sing.... just joking!
11. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I don't like it when people hold me when I'm standing on an escalator hahahah. I feel like they're going to push me
12. Name a song that describes your life right now.
Upgrade you by Beyonce hiks
13. If you could have any job in the world for one day, whose will you take?
I wanna take over Huda Beauty's job haha. I am a big fan of her, and makeup and I've always wanted to know how she run her business
14. It is seen that you are happily in a long-term relationship. In your opinion, what is the true meaning of love?
Ngaw thanks for noticing. To me the true meaning of love is choosing to be with someone and committing with that person for the rest of your life.
15. Describe to us what would be the perfect first date scenario.
To be honest my first date with Aazief was my picture of a perfect first date. It's when you get so nervous you have butterflies in your tummy but as soon as you see him you know you want to be with this person for the rest of your life and that's how I want everyone else to feel during their first date.
16. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
I'd bring... my phone (I know there won’t be signal but I can at least try searching for one.. haha) I'll also bring a knife just in case I need to protect myself or if I need to cook something.. And I'll bring... foods! A girl will starve.
17. Name one thing that every woman should at least do once in their life.
They should live carefree-ly at least a day. I know how a lot of woman nowadays are stressed with work, college some with school. I think they should have fun and put work aside, dance, sing happily.
18. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
I wish I knew that some things are temporary. As a kid I thought everything would stay the way it is, and the people I know won't walk away. But the reality is things will change and people actually leave.
19. Name one place you wish you could travel to.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given to you about life?
"I think you should just go for it"
Have you fallen in love with her? If you want to check her daily updates, follow her onInstagram @Tyrakmrzmn. Who will you want us to feature for next’s month woman crush issue? Feel free to share it down below,