Are you craving for some old good fashion pancakes? Remember how your mother used to make them for you when you were just a little kid? For a great start in the morning especially during the weekends, whip up a batch of yummy pancakes for your family to reminisce you childhood memories. Adults and even kids love them! It is definitely the meal to get your energy up in the morning on those lazy days offs. Want to know how to make a good batch? It’s simple! Take a look below.
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbs of white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs of butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, pour the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in. Then , make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter. Mix all together until smooth.
2. Heat a frying pan with a little bit of oil over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the battered mixture and make a round shape depending on your preferred size.
3. Fry the pancake until both sides turn golden brown and serve hot.
4. To complete the delicious pancakes, eat it with nutella chocolate or syrup. Add the taste of fruits such as strawberries or blue berries to elevate your taste buds.
You can also be creative in tossing in bananas or any kind of extra ingredients to make it your own signature recipe. Enjoy the pancakes for breakfast with your family while still in your pyjamas and lead your day with a happy tummy. Pancakes will always make anyone smile on a gloomy morning.
So what other recipes do you wish to know? Share with us down below and we will post it to you soon.