Starting our new year with an amazing young model who is climbing the fashion industry and slaying his fashion game, this handsome gentleman known as Asyraf Aley definitely made us star struck. His masculine jawline feature and his sexy model smirk are making everyone crazy! If you want to get to know more about this charming yet stylish model, this month we are digging some personal questions to excite our readers. So wait no more and start getting some vital insights on this fine gentleman.
1. Everyone has their own background story. How did you start your career in modelling and acting?
My career started on 2015 when I joined a modelling competition presented by one of Malaysia’s famous designers, Hatta Dolmat. I had my experience, exposure and opportunity through the one month programme on how the Malaysian fashion and modelling industry is going. After that, an acting offer came from Zeel production on my Instagram Direct Message.
2. What were the challenges you faced to strive in the entertainment and modelling industry?
The challenges I would say is to keep up with the people in the industry as well as with the media.
3. Describe yourself in three simple words.
Gentleman, integrity and workaholic.
4. Share with us your personal model off-duty style.
5. What is the item in the closet you wear the most?
6. Being a model, it cannot be denied that you need to always keep your fit. Share with us your fitness routine?
Drink a lot of plain water, fruits, do push ups, sit ups and home workout every single day.
7. What is one thing people will be surprised to know about you?
I love to play FIFA!
8. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
That would be eating chocolates before going to sleep.
9. If you could have anyone’s job in the world for one day, whose job would you take?
10. If you can have a career change, what would it be?
A football player.
11. What is one fictional character you could identify yourself with.
12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
13. Who is your celebrity crush?
14. If you have to choose whether to learn defence art or play an instrument, which one would you prefer?
I prefer both! Haha maybe defence/martial arts.
15. Every man should know how to…..
Manage themselves to be a successful man.
16. What is your version of your dream girl?
A beautiful long hair girl with an interesting character. Sopan santun is very important too.
17. Pick one place you wish to live in: beach, city or countryside?
City in Auckland!
18. What is one place you would want to travel to?
19. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you want to have with you.
Knife, blanket and a ball.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you in chasing your dreams?
Life becomes better when you hustle.
If you have fallen head over heels with this month’s man crush, go over and follow his Instagram @asyrafaley. What do love about our man crush selection this month? Who do want to know about next? Feel free to leave your ideas in the comment section below.