ZALORA is proud to present the women crush for this month’s issue, the lovely Sharifah Rose Sabrina or also known as Rose, whose smile is absolutely contagious. With an education in Foundation in Law, this 20 year old lady is definitely a beauty with brains. She also is rocking the social media influencer and Youtuber life while nailing her fashion game with style. If you cannot wait to get some interesting facts about this beautiful lady, read our exclusive interview with her down below.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I prefer people to call me Rose, I was born and raised in Shah Alam. I am the first child of two siblings.
2. In three words, describe to us your personality.
Easy going, friendly and positive outlook on life.
3. How do you describe your sense of style?
My sense of style will always be simple and subtle. But the most important thing is I’m comfortable with what I’m wearing.
4. Sneakers? Flats? High heels?
Definitely flats but if I’m feeling extra I would go with heels.
5. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Light blue and white because I can match with any coloured shawls.
6. You have flawless natural skin. Share with us your skin care regime.
Awww thank you! But sometimes I go through breakouts too. My skin care routine changes from time to time but I will always go for organic products. And go for facial once a month to treat my skin.
7. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous?
Shu Uemura mascara curler concealer to conceal all the flaws away. Some blusher and Becca lip gloss.
8. What is your go-to lipstick shade?
A warm light-ish nude with a bit of a peachy undertone, or sometimes I would prefer lip gloss for a natural look.
9. What’s the best beauty tip you’ve ever been given?
Know your skin type and do some studies on what’s the best skin care for your skin. Focus more on having a healthy skin rather than a flawless skin.
10. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I love thrill rides, I enjoy roller-coaster a lot but not haunted house.
11. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I don’t like being forced to do something.
12. Which Disney princess do you identify the most?
Sleeping Beauty because I sleep a lot.
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be
Read peoples mind because we never know peoples true intention towards us.
14. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
No matter what you do you can never satisfy others. Live your life as how you wanted to be. But be careful with who and what you surround yourself with.
15. What is your current life theme song?
I was made for loving you - Ed Sheraan ft. Tori Kelly
16. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
Food, flash light and inflatable raft with rows.
17. Name us three places in the world that you would love to visit if you had the opportunity.
Medina, Greece and Lost Angeles.
18. Pick one place you wish to live in: beach, city or country side?
I would pick beach because it’s peaceful.
19. If you had the chance to switch place with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Ellen!! She is just simply the best.
20. Every woman should know how to.......
Every woman should know how to love herself first and not wait for prince charming
to make you feel loved.
Fallen in love with our dear Rose? Follow her on Instagram at @sharifahrose_ . Who would you like to see next for our December issue? Let us know down below.