This month we are bringing you a charming flight attendant, Syed Kimi. This year old is not only travelling around the world but also is disciplined in fitness and great at cooking. We got the chance to get some inside scoops on what goes on in his life and what his interests are. Want to know more about him? Check our interview with him down below.
1. Give us a little insight on what you do
Currently I’m working as a flight attendant and I have my own company named Cakewhat.
2. Everyone has their own background story. Share with us a little bit of your career journey.
I was flying for almost 7 years. As I can say being a flight attendant is one of the most wanted jobs in the world. This career path has a huge amount of benefits. I’m able to fly around the world, explore new places and get to meet new cultures. And here are the main reasons, why it is awesome to be a flight attendant!
3. Being a flight attendant, name us one place you have visited and wish to visit again.
4. How do you manage your side business while balancing your job as a flight attendant?
Time management is very important for me.
5. We discovered that you were in a show called Hero Oven back in the days. Name us one of your specialty desserts.
Chiffon cake with wasabi flavour :)
6. Describe yourself in three simple words.
Positive attitude, Loving and Hardworking
7. How would you describe your personal style?
I prefer wearing casual such as jeans and a t-shirt.
8. What is the item in the closet you wear the most?
9. We discovered that you are into fitness. Share with us how do you keep yourself fit and maintain a great figure?
Drink plenty of water, enjoy exercise, healthy diet meals, get a lot of sleep and be happy!
10. What is one thing people will be surprised to know about you?
I was an engineering student.
11. If you could have any job in the world and not worry of how much you would get paid, what would it be?
Flight Attendant :P
12. What is one fictional character you could identify yourself with.
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Omnilingualism - Ability to understand any form of language.
14. Do you have any phobias? If yes, please state.
Fear of imperfection.
15. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
16. Name one embarrassing moment at the time that you find funny now.
I went placed my order at drive thru, then I heard “could you drive up to the speaker, you are talking to the trash can” hahahaahaha!
17. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you want to have with you.
Water, Mirror and Knife.
18. Describe to us your perfect date night out.
A cozy dinner at a fine candle lit restaurant.
19. Every man should know how to…..
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you in pursuing your dreams?
Believe the unbelievable, Dream the impossible and don’t take NO for an answer.
Interested to stalk our handsome flight attendant? Hurry up and follow his Instagram @kimisyed. Who do want to know about next? Feel free to leave your ideas in the comment section below.