Have you been waiting to know who our February woman crush is? If you are, we had the chance to catch up with lovely Kiki Surya who works as a stewardess for our local airline. This lady is full of smiles, caring and out-going which is the perfect candidate for the month of love. Interested to get some few interesting facts on Kiki Surya? Read her interview down below.
1. We discovered that you have the privilege of travelling. Describe to us what goes on a day of a stewardess.
Since we don’t come from a full service airline, so we don’t get to travel and shop for any souvenirs. Once the last passenger disembarks from the aircraft, our duty is to clean up the cabin as fast as we could and start boarding the next set passenger.
2. What made you apply for the job in the first place?
Honestly at the age of 21 all I wanted was to gain new experience. Meeting new people is such a great opportunity. Working in a service line is all about giving back to the society and that is one thing I love most. It gives me a better purpose in life.
3. In three words, describe about yourself.
Crazy, random, bubbly.
4. Describe to us your personal style.
I’d probably define my style as casual.
5. High heels? Sneakers? Ballerina flats?
Sneakers for sure!
6. What is one item in your closet do you wear the most?
My ripped jeans.
7. You have a rocking figure and it is known that stewardess need to always keep fit. So share with us your fitness routine.
Believe it or not, I do not have a fitness routine haha. I’m THAT lazy but my job requires me to move a lot so that probably helped.
8. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous?
A volume mascara, liquid eyeliner and a rocking matte lipstick on-the-go.
9. Travelling back and forth for your job, it must be quite tiring for not only your body but also your skin. Share with us on how you keep your skin well.
Drink lots and lots of water because nothing can go wrong with a hydrated skin or body. Clichè but true.
10. Name a place that you have travelled to and not mind visiting again.
Maldives, it may have been a short trip but it was totally worth seeing the ocean.
11. Name a song that is your theme in life right now.
Here by Alessia Cara.
12. Who is your celebrity crush?
Justin Bieber and Beyonce no compromise!
13. Name one thing that every woman should do at least once in their life.
Plan a trip with your girlfriends at least once in your life. Must be fun.
14. If you could take anyone’s job in the world for one day, who would it be?
Beyonce’s job for sure. I mean what could go wrong with that amount of talent right?
15. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to read peoples mind.
16. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I eat a lot. Like I don’t even know where i keep all that food.
17. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
People who don’t smile back. I LOVE smiling so much that it’s becoming a habit. So I get extremely pissed off if I smile and that person refuses to smile back.
18. Every woman should know how to…….
I think every woman should know how to put on makeup. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a full on makeup or to impress somebody. Putting on a great makeup just boosts your confidence level.
19. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
My shampoo, hand sanitizer and deodorant!
20. What advice would you give girls to live a happy life?
Don’t think, just do it. If you’re too busy pressuring yourself to think about it, you’ll never be able to enjoy. Life is too short to not have fun.
Are you becoming a fan of this 22 year old lady? If you are, do follow her on Instagram @kikisuryaaa. Who do you want to read about next for our next month’s issue? Please leave your suggestions down in the comment box below.