This month we had the chance to get an interview with the lovely law graduate, Naddy Rahman. The beauty with brains definitely has an infectious smile and amazing sense of style. She definitely knows how to work an elegant look to an edgy casual outfit with confidence. Interested to get to know a little bit more about her? Read our exclusive interview with Naddy Rahman down below.
1. We discovered that you are a law graduate. Share with us what made you jump into that career choice.
I started studying business studies first for over a year and realized it wasn’t my calling. I’ve always had an interest in history and any reading subjects in school and one of my ambitions was to be a lawyer. So I decided to challenge myself by trying law and over the years the subject grew on me.
2. What is the best thing about studying law has taught you?
There is no wrong or right answer in whatever you perceive towards something and studying law really pushed me to the limits that I thought I could never achieve.
3. Everybody has their own background story. Give us a little insight of what you do.
I’m a fresh law graduate that will soon pursue the next chapter in the legal field. I am also a part time model, talent and influencer for the past 5 years.
4. You have a great figure and some may wonder how you maintain it. Tell us how do you stay fit and healthy?
To be honest, I eat anything I want to eat. I don’t practice any diet and I eat at odd hours. However, I work out at least 2 times a week by doing boxing and a little bit of circuit work. I don’t do much cardio either. Occasionally, I do some weights or go to an open gym.
5. Describe to us your sense of style?
6. Sneakers? Flats? High heels?
Sneakers sometimes, flats most of the time, heels occasionally at events.
7. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Leggings and tights.
8. Your hair is long and beautiful. Share with us how do you keep your hair so amazing and luscious?
My hair isn’t long anymore! I’ve cut it short because I used to have split ends but treatment at the salon really helps when I had long hair, wash once in two days, I still use hair tonic up till today. Also, use the right shampoo and maintain using it for years and not changing it all the time.
9. Every girl has their own way special beauty routine. Share with us your skin care regime.
In the morning, cleanser, toner, moisturizer & face sunblock. At night, cleanser & serum. Once in every week, I will use face mask for combination skin as I have both dry and oily (around nose & T-zone area). Once a month, I will go for facial at My Clinic for Silkpeel treatment where it get rids of the dirt on your skin.
10. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous?
Too Faced foundation, Urban Decay finishing powder, Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara, MAC eyebrow pencil, Becca blusher, GlamX highlighter, Dior Lip Glow lip balm.
11. What is your favourite lipstick shade do you love pulling off on a day out?
Kinda Sexy matte lipstick from MAC mixed with Bombshell lip matte from Huda Beauty.
12. What is your current life theme song?
Helium by Sia. Its about when you’re feeling down in life and you have someone you love that lifts up your spirit to keep going.
13. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Adult life isn’t as fun as I thought it would be and friends come and go.
14. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I am super chatty and loud!
15. If you could take anyone’s job in the world for one day, who and what it be?
Jack Ma. I woud love to feel and know how to run an empire or the biggest e-commerce company in the world especially when we live in such a technological and internet-dependable world.
16. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
17. Are you an avid traveller? If yes, name a place that you have travelled to and not mind visiting again.
With the current schedule that I have, I only get to travel when I can and have the opportunity to. I don’t mind visiting Malaga, Spain again.
18. If you are stranded on an island and you can only have one makeup item with you, what would it be?
A lip balm. My lips will get super chapped if I was stranded on an island!
19. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
20. What is the best piece of advice you got in life?
Life will always try to knock you down but always believe in yourself and do not dwell on the things that has happened, always look forward and push yourself because its not about how hard you get knocked down, its how much you’re willing to get back up. Be so good to people (even the ones that are mean to you) that they cannot ignore that fact.
Have you fallen head over heels for our woman crush this month? Follow her on Instagram @naddy_rahman. Who would you like to see next? Leave your ideas down below.