Our pick for this month’s men crush issue is none other than the well-known stylish Neox Fahmy. This individual definitely knows how to work his outfits into a more brave creative touch and pulls it off with confidence. Being a successful engineer, he also rocks the fashion scene with his endless modelling jobs as well. If you want to get to know more about our April men crush, read his interview with us down below.
1. As each and every one of us has their own background story, we would love to know a little bit about yours. Do share with us.
I started as child who had passion towards fashion and styling. Graduated in Engineering but that is not a reason for me to stop playing with the art of styling.
2. We can see that you do modelling as well. Please tell us how did you get started with modelling?
Starting modelling during college, to earn extra money doing commercial acts and photoshoot campaigns.
3. In three simple words, define yourself.
Inspire others, easy-going and respectful.
4. Describe to us your sense of style.
Style is an art, creativity is a must.
5. Sneakers? Loafers? Boots?
I would love to play with all of it.
6. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
For sure my undies la. J
7. It can be seen that you are really into fitness. Share with us how do you keep healthy and fit despite your busy schedule.
After working, rather than being caught in bad traffic for over an hour, I use this time for fitness. Fitness is therapy for the physical, mind and soul. It keep me motivated and life is too short to feel tired, bored and unhappy.
8. We know that trying to achieve that great figure is difficult. So share with us what is one of the challenges you faced during your fitness routine?
Not great yet and still a lot to go. For me, I can easily lose weight. To maintain weight is the most challenging, but to have ripped small muscles are quite easy.
9. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
When people love to spit everywhere.
10. Every man should know how to…
Take care of their hygiene well, especially mouth to avoid bad breath.
11. What did you wish you knew when you were younger?
I wish I’m already a young entrepreneur.
12. Everyone has a hobby that they like doing to relieve their stress. Name us one of yours.
Fitness and outdoor sport.
13. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you want to have with you.
Nail clippers, Solar Torchlight and Rain Coat.
14. If you wake up tomorrow and had one superpower, what would it be?
Can run time, turn back time or fast forward the time.
15. What is one fictional character that you can identify with?
16. What would be the theme song of your life now?
Stay the Same by Joey McIntyre
17. What is one thing that people will be surprised to know about you?
I’m scared of to have eye contact with people who are not close enough with me or strangers.
18. If you could switch place with anyone in this world, whose would it be?
19. What would be one place in the world that you wish to travel to one day?
20. What is the best piece of advice anyone has given to you about following your dreams?
Never stop chasing your dreams, follow your heart and keep praying.
Want to know more about Neox Fahmy’s styles; go follow his instagram @neoxfahmy. Who would you like for our next month’s issue? Leave your ideas in the comment section down below.