Bringing you with our men crush this month, the engineer guy who turned towards business development definitely got our attention with his charming smile and humble personality. The 29 year old never fails to juggle work life, fitness routines and pulling off simple yet stylish outfits everywhere he goes. Intrigued in getting to know more about this young fellow? Read our exclusive interview with Nicholas Tan or also known as Nick down below.
1. Give us a little insight on what you do.
I am an engineer turned biz dev!
2. We discovered that you are into fitness and have a great figure. How do you stay fit and healthy?
Thank you for the compliment. Just basically eating right and working out consistently to maintain overall fitness! When the body is healthy, it will take care of the soul.
3. What makes you to always stay motivated in keeping that healthy lifestyle?
It’s a little cliché but we only have one life and one body and I intend to live the best version of myself! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle requires discipline, consistency and hard work. When you apply these values in aspects of your lives, success will soon to follow!
4. How would you describe your style?
Skinny jeans, Tee and sneakers.
5. Sneakers, boots or sandals?
Definitely sneakers in this part of the globe. Wouldn’t mind wearing boots though to dress a little trendier.
6. What is the item in the closet you wear the most
T-shirts, which are my go-to-attire for work.
7. Describe yourself in three simple words.
Simple, disciplined, impatient.
8. What is one thing that people will be surprised to know about you?
I cry like a baby during touching scenes in a movie.
9. What is your weirdest pet-peeve?
Having big reactions (good or bad) in public and attracting bystander’s attention.
10. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
That the world we live in is not exactly like how the movies have portrayed.
11. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. What is one embarrassing moment that happened in life while growing up?
Being called up by a Pastor in church in front of the whole congregation for being a playful kid.
13. If you are stranded on an island and you could have one thing with you, what or who will it be?
The love of my life. Wouldn’t mind getting cut off from the world for awhile.
14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, name that one place.
15. Who’s your celebrity crush?
16. If you could be best friends with one celebrity from Hollywood, who would it be?
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
17. What fictional character do you identify the most?
Most probably Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy because some say I laugh out loud like him and can sometimes take things too literally lol.
18. You can have one superpower, what would it be and why did you pick it?
Like Bruce Wayne, to be super rich haha. That amount of money can be used to alleviate challenges faced by the underprivileged around the world.
19. Every man should know how to……
Cook! As I am also cooking some of my meals (not so tasty), I wished I had a better cooking touch when preparing my meals.
20. What is the best piece of advice anyone has given you?
Be the hardest worker in the room.
To get the latest updates on Nicholas, you could always follow him on his Instagram @nicktan12 . Who would you like for our next month’s issue? Let us know in the comment section down below.