Ending our month with a bang, ZALORA is proud to present our women crush of the month. This 18 year old lady definitely knows how to bring her fashion game anywhere she goes. From casual ladi back looks to fancy sophisticated styles, Manisha Rose Daram Raja never fails to flaunt off her outfits with class and confidence. Interested to get up close and personal with this lovely lady? Read her interview with ZALORA down below.
1. In three simple words, describe to us about yourself.
I would say I’m loud, rational & ambitious!
2. How do you describe your sense of style?
My sense of style is however I’m feeling that day! I could go from girly to edgy to trendy and I think that my style is also all about having fun as well as comfort.
3. Which do you prefer? Sneakers? Flats? High heels?
Sneakers for sure, but a good pair of heels always make me feel extra good so maybe sneakers with a platform?
4. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Probably my boyfriend jeans from Uniqlo and a plain black tee from Cos.
5. Name us your fashion icon/icons.
Oooo, I have so many! Recently, it’s been Park Sora, Emily Ratajkowski & Kim Taehyung.
6. You have flawless natural skin. Share with us your skin care regime.
Thank you! Well it’s a mix of basically all Korean skincare at the moment. Recently I’ve been obsessed with Etude House’s ‘Soon Jung’ line & even had my friends try it out! My skincare routine changes from time to time but recently I always put on a good sleeping mask before bed & sometimes even during the day.
7. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves on a casual day out?
Hmmm, a good mascara curler, frank bod cherry lip balm, and some highlight on the nose.
8. What lipstick shade do you love pulling off on an everyday basis?
Pinkish brown tones, I don’t like to go too nude everyday, I feel it makes me look a little dull!
9. What’s the best beauty tip you’ve ever been given?
My top tips are to always remove your makeup & never touch your face or share makeup brushes with someone else.
10. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Go free for a week (your skin will thank you!)
11. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
I’m still young hahaha but I would say to cherish moments you have with your loved ones & always live by ‘this too shall pass’. I think that’s really important.
12. What would be one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I guess that.... I’ve never had a boyfriend or been asked out before! And maybe that I’m really different from how I may appear online.
13. What is a song that is your life theme jam right now?
Goodnight n Go - Ariana Grande gives me so many feels.
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
Kim Taehyung from BTS! He’s so in touch with his feminine side & I love that.
15. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To fly! I love being up in the air.
16. Share with us what is one place in the world you would love to travel to and state why.
Bora Bora or Positano. Somewhere with clear waters & sunny skies.
17. If you had the chance to live in someone else’s shoes with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Taylor Hill or any VS model. I would wanna feel how it would be like to wear whatever I wanted & still look good hahaha
18. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you would want to have with you?
Lots of water, a lighter & someone else to be stuck on the island with me.
19. Every woman should know how to……
Not compare herself to others! (Something I still need to work on)
20. Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
Having my own fashion line, pampering my parents & being unconditionally content with my life.
Have you fallen head over heels for our woman crush this month? Follow her on Instagram @manishardr. Who would you like to see next? Leave your ideas down below.