For the start of 2019, we are bringing you a young 21 year old entrepreneur named Wan Natasya Nazreen Wan Mohd Suriadi or also known as Natasya Nazreen for our January women crush. This lovely lady who graduated with a Diploma in Information Management definitely knows how to pull various outfits with style and looking effortlessly while doing it. If you are interested to get to know her more, read our exclusive interview with her down below.
1. Everyone’s journey started somewhere. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I started modelling since I was 15 until now. Nowadays, I’m focusing more on my own products which is Asyraff cosmetics and Wanite.
2. We can’t help but realize that you possess natural flawless skin. Please share with us your skincare regime. We would love to know.
My skincare routine is wanite essence which is my own product which I have been using for six months and it works for me!
3. Your makeup is always on point. Share with us what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous.
I’m always on-the-go person, so I just need a simple makeup to enhance my beauty, for me, less is more!
4. Name your favourite lipstick shade that you love pulling off on a day out.
My favourite lipstick shade is Milan which is my own lipstick brand from Asyraff Cosmetics.
5. Describe us your sense of style.
6. Sneakers? High heels? Ballerina flats?
7. We love that you pull various style of hijabs with your outfits. Tell us how do you care for your hair underneath and keep it staying healthy?
I always do hair treatment once a month.
8. What is one item in your closet do you wear the most?
Jeans and blouse.
9. What is your current life theme song?
You Are The Reason
10. What would be one thing that people will be surprised to learn about you?
I am independent and do not always depend on others.
11. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
12. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
I’m poor in money management.
13. You have a great figure and some may wonder how you maintain it. Tell us how do you stay fit and healthy?
I always eat healthy food as well as take some dietary supplements.
14. If you could travel and live for a year anywhere in the world, where would it be?
15. If you could have any job in the world for one day, whose will you take?
16. What would be your dream career?
A successful business woman.
17. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
Food, clothes and phone.
18. Name one thing that every woman should do at least once in their life.
19. What is the best piece of advice someone has given to you about life?
Do not easily give up.
20. Share with us your 2019 resolutions!
To be a better person and success in whatever I do.
Are you becoming a fan of this young ambitious lady? If you are, do follow her on Instagram @natasyanazreen. Who do you want to read about next for our next month’s issue? Please leave your suggestions down in the comment box below.