This month we are bringing you a name that is rising to stardom in the local Malaysian entertainment industry for our women crush monthly issue. Nynaa Harizal whom is seen on a number of television shows is not only a talented actress but also a full-time student too. If you are interested in getting to know more about this lovely down-to-earth lady, read our exclusive interview with her down below.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Nurul Hanynaa Harizal (with real spelling) people often thought that I made that spelling which is actually NOT. 23 years old with a big heart and always passionate on things that I love to do. The first daughter in the family and love to be surrounded with good vibes. Love to play piano and horse riding! A final year student in Degree of Accounting and Finance from KDU University. An ambitious, optimistic and strong hearted girl.
2. We can’t help but realize that you are involved in the entertainment industry. Let us know how you first started?
Since I was little, I love to pose and I love to watch movies, so it inspires me to become a model and an actress (little girl dreams). I am shy person actually, so my mother has taught me that if we want to achieve something, we have to face it. So, she was the one who encourages me to go for casting. Actually, I just want to do modelling as a hobby and for fun, but along the way, I enjoy doing it and I didn’t expect it has become my part time job now since I am still studying. It all started with a magazines photoshoots, and then TVC , as for now it has brought me to get a role in local film and dramas.
3. How do you balance between having a career and being an accounting student at KDU?
Discipline, I believe everyone has 24 hours, it depends on management which is prioritising the priorities. Don’t waste time, create a schedule daily.
4. In three words, describe us your sense of style.
Simple yet elegant
5. Sneakers? High heels? Ballerina flats?
Heels, it makes me feel tall and brings out confidence in me. The most important thing is, I can rock any outfits with high heels!
6. What is one favourite item in your closet do you wear the most?
A necklace by my mother. It makes me feel she is there with me everywhere I go.
7. Please share with us your skincare regime.
We would love to know as your skin is so flawless! You must always double cleanse your face and wear scrubs in order to remove all the dirt on your face. I would not leave my face bare without any protection. Even at home, I will apply toner and moisturizer to keep my skin always hydrated. Before applying any make up and foundation, these 4 protections that I must apply are Toner, Hydrating Serum, Moisturizer and Sunblock – MUST. At night, I will be focusing more on the rejuvenation and repairing of the skin. I will apply Toner, Hydrating Serum, Moisturizer and Collagen Serum. Once in 2 weeks, I will use face mask for combination skin as I have both dry and oily (around nose & T-zone area). Once a month, I will go for facial and will have Micro Dermabrasion + Oxygen Treatment for my skin.
8. Name your favourite lipstick shade that you love pulling off on a day out.
I love to use different shades of lipsticks. But my most favourite lipstick shade is Craving Amplified by M.A.C
9. Share with us what are your beauty must-haves that you bring whenever you travel?
Perfume, it would change people’s perception towards you.
10. Which Disney princess resonates with you the most?
Elsa, reason being is I have a sister who always support me no matter how roller coaster ride of life had I been thru.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Fast as Flash. If possible, I would want to achieve more in life by having time so that I could learn and experience more. I can do many tasks at a time as well. YOLO!
12. What would be one thing that people will be surprised to learn about you?
I’m super independent. I do most of things on my own without expecting others to do it. If I want to do something, I would do it without having to depend on others.
13. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
Unicorn! I love horse riding, unicorn is beautiful and have that princess-ey figure
14. You have a great figure and some may wonder how you maintain it. Tell us how do you stay fit and healthy?
Healthy diet, regular exercise and dietary supplement.
15. If you could have any job in the world for one day, whose will you take?
Marc Zuckerberg, tech start up is very interesting how it connects people and how it could influence everything revolves around you. I like socialising with people, the idea of technology to link one person to another is very close to my heart.
16. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you, what would it be?
- Phone so I can ask others to seek for help!
- Food to keep me survive
- Knife, for protection.
17. Name us three places in the world that you would love to visit if you had the opportunity.
Rome, Paris, Caribbean
18. Pick one place you wish to live in: beach, city or country side?
City, I love the heart of a country. It makes you easily accessible to go from one place to another.
19. Name one thing that every woman should do at least once in their life.
Modelling, it gives you confidence to face people in life. Every woman deserves to be looked at. Everyone has their own speciality and we should embrace it!
It just has to be on the right platform.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given to you about life?
Be responsible for your action. You have to admit if you have made mistakes. Being proud won’t bring you anywhere. Life is about truly living. Do not point at others when things don’t go your way.
Fallen in love with this sweet yet talented lady, feel free to catch up more about her life by following her on her Instagram @nynyaaharizal_. Who would you like to see for next month’s women crush? Let us know down below.