Did you think we forgot about our women crush this month? Ending April with a bang, ZALORA got the chance to catch up with Arisa Soraya who is busy juggling between her studies and her modelling job. This 18-year-old lady who is currently pursuing her Diploma in Communications and Media at KDU definitely caught our attention with her impeccable fashion taste. Read her interview with us down below to get exclusive scoop with Arisa Soraya!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, I’m Arisa Soraya. I’m 18 years old and currently a student.
2. In three words, describe to us your personality.
I like to think that I am a bubbly person and a positive one. Usually, people’s first impression of me is that I’m a very happy person so I guess I bring a positive impact to them.
3. How do you describe your sense of style?
I’d like to think my style is very modern with a pinch of 90’s grunge to it.
4. Sneakers? Flats? High heels?
Sneakers! All the way!
5. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
I wear my Zara white sneakers everyday! It is a staple piece to my outfit everyday.
6. You have flawless natural skin. Share with us your skin care regime.
Thank you! Well my skin care journey started with my mother actually. I would always see her taking care of her face and always putting all these moisturisers and lotions so she really impacted my life in terms of taking good care of my skin. But on lazy days, I’ll just use my cleanser and moisturiser.
7. You are always on point with your makeup, what are your beauty must-haves to always look gorgeous?
Usually, I just need my eyebrows done, compact powder, my mascara and a lipstick and I’m good to go!
8. What is your go-to lipstick shade?
My go- to lipstick shade is in the shade ‘Bond Girl’ from Charlotte Tilbury!
9. What’s the best beauty tip you’ve ever been given?
The best beauty tip I’ve ever been give is from my mom, and that is less is more.
10. You have a great figure and some may wonder how you maintain it. Tell us how do you stay fit and healthy?
I would honestly say it is just the genetics and my high metabolism because I don’t work out that much.
11. What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
That I am actually a HUGE history geek. Sometimes, I would stay up all night reading articles about historical figures and watch historical documentaries. It is just so interesting!
12. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
People who smoke in my face. I know sometimes they can’t help it but I just think it is rude.
13. Which Disney princess do you identify the most?
Definitely Ariel from the Little Mermaid because she is a curious character like me. Always like adventuring and also she is the youngest out of her sisters, just like me.
14. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The power of time. I can go back and change whatever I want and to also see what happened in the past.
15. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Oh! To not worry so much about what people think and say of you. You were worrying for something that was temporary.
16. What is your current life theme song?
My current favourite is “You’ll be in My Heart” the theme song from Tarzan the movie. Such feels everytime.
17. If you are stranded on an island and can only bring three things with you for survival, what would it be?
A boat, Sunscreen and a blanket.
18. Name us three places in the world that you would love to visit if you had the opportunity.
I’d go to Hawaii for the scenery, Rome and Russia for the historical sites!
19. If you had the chance to switch place with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I’d switch with Queen Elizabeth, one of the world’s most powerful leaders. I’m curious to see her everyday routine.
20. Every woman should know how to…
Know her self-worth.
Falling in love with this vibrant young lady? Feel free to catch up more about her life by following her on her Instagram @arisasoraya. Who would you like to see for next month’s women crush? Let us know down below.