ASIA’S NEXT TOP MODEL X ZALORA
You’ve seen how the girls on Asia’s Next Top Model took to the challenge of exuding Hollywood glamour after having their gorgeous locks sheared, snipped, coloured, washed and blow dried in this weeks episode. Now it’s time to try it yourself with our exclusive tips and tricks on how you too can ooze Hollywood glamour on your next night out.
1. Begin by achieving the radiant Hollywood glow made famous by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, by applying a foundation primer in a liquid or cream form. The NYX’s Honey Dew Me Up Primer will give you flawless skin in no-time.
2. Accentuate the natural lines of your face by shading, shaping and contouring — achieving a sculptured, contoured face shape. We suggest a lighter tone such as Make Up For Ever’s Power Foundation over the cheek bone, and a darker shade in the hollows.
3. Every Hollywood diva needs a smoky eye, use a blend of brown and bronze tone powders on the lids and lower lash line to softy define the eye such as Stila’s Kitten Eye Shadow. Accentuate EVEN further with a flirty flick of brown or black liquid liner such as Eyeko’s Skinny Liquid Eyeliner.
4. Defining the brow is a great way to accentuate the natural shape of the face. Brush your brows into place before filling them in with a brow pencil of the same shade to your natural brow colour such as Stila’s Stay All Day Precision Glide Brow Pencil, for perfectly shaped brows.
5. Exaggerate your lashes by using a plumping mascara like Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara. Start at the roots and comb right through to the tips. Apply on both your upper and lower lashes to really open up the eyes, giving you Hollywood vamp eye-appeal.
6. To re-create classic old school Hollywood glamour, go back to basics and match your lippy with your nails. Choose a dark berry red like Stila’s Colour Balm Lipstick for a fail-safe glamourous and seductive look.
7. Elizabeth Taylor, famously declared that scent was paramount to a woman’s allure and radiant femininity. With that in mind, keep yourself smelling gorgeous with a musky fragrance splashed behind the ears and on the wrists. Something like Burberry’s Body Eau De Perfum should do the trick!