Everyone must remember the popular cornflake cookies which are one of our favourite cookies approaching Raya. Some of us hope that when we are donning our baju kurung and traditional wear, the people’s house we visit during Eid Day serves these delicious cookies. If you are someone who loves to bake and wants to make your own batch of cookies to stop your cravings, you will definitely be enthusiastic to know that we have the recipe for you! Let’s check out the ingredients and steps below.
· Kellogg’s Cornflakes
· 200 grams of butter
· 150 grams of sugar
· 2 eggs
· 300 grams of all-purpose flour
· 30 grams of corn flour or corn starch
· 1 tsp of vanilla essence
1. Beat the butter and sugar until it turns pale and creamy. Add vanilla essence in.
2. Stir in gently beaten eggs into the mixture.
3. Then, pour in the flour mixture and corn flour making sure that the mixture is not sticking to our hands. Stir in everything well.
4. Scoop out about one teaspoon of the stirred cookie dough mixture and roll it into crushed cornflakes.
5. Transfer them to a baking tray which is lined with parchment paper and let it bake for about 25 minutes for 350 degree F or until it turns golden brown in colour.
6. Bon Appetit!
Do you have other cookie recipes that you will like us to share? Give us your suggestions in the comment section below.