Come on, who doesn’t love a nice perfect waffle on their lazy weekends? It is definitely something that no one can ever resist indulging especially when they need a quick pick me up. One of the popular waffle choices that people love are with the delicious chocolate sauce. You will absolutely feel splendid waking up your casual t-shirts paired with comfortable pyjama pants and eating the fabulous waffles. If you are drooling and craving for waffles just about now, check out the ingredients on making the perfect chocolate waffles below.
- 175 gram plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 gram caster sugar
Steps to make chocolate sauce:
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
2. Heat the sugar in another pan with 100ml water, stirring until the sugar dissolves well and bring to boil.
3. Combine the sugar syrup and melted chocolate together, stir well until smooth.
- 260 grams of plain flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1tsp of sea salt flakes
- 1 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 110 grams of unsalted butter (melted)
- 425ml of full cream milk
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
Steps to make waffles:
1. Preheat the waffle maker at a medium heat setting.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, milk and butter. Whisk everything well.
3. Scoop the batter mixture into the waffle maker and cook until it turns golden brown.
Now, it is time to enjoy those crispy waffles! Do you have any ideas of other recipes you want to know? Feel free to drop your ideas in the comment section below.