This month we are bringing you with one talented, skillful yet beautiful lady who has a passion in the motorsports industry. The 21 year old dreams of travelling the world with her bike and she also writes for The News Straits Time Car Bikes and Trucks segment in the newspaper. No one would have though that this pretty lady, Ahirine Ahirudin is involved in the adventurous sport that are mostly dominated by men. Proving that a girl can do whatever she believes in, we are definitely impressed! Not only rocking the sport with her skills, she also slays the fashion game as well. Let’s get close with Ahirine with our exclusive interview.
1. Describe to us your normal day-to-day routine from morning to night.
Apart from being a student attending classes, I spend my time cycling and sometimes riding motorcycles if I have extra free time in the weekend.
2. We discovered that you are into motorbikes and rocking it with style. How did you come about in developing the interest? Tell us the story.
I have always admired motorcycles since I was a little girl, so I told myself that one day I wanna be as cool as them. And so I did.
My dad was also a biker. I was inspired by him too, especially when he went riding across the world to Mekah. It inspires me more.
3. Have you ever been in any motorbike racing competition or events? If yes, do share with us some details.
For now no, but hopefully soon. Planning to enter motocross or enduro competition when I have my own dirt bike.
4. A girl who loves bikes surely knows how to navigate the parts. What is the model of your current motorbike?
Triumph Scrambler 900 which belongs to my dad.
5. You are a very lovely girl living the adventurous life. How do boys react when they find out about your interest in motorsports and skills?
Some surprised, some find it hard to accept the fact that a girl can also be equally experienced in motorsports. But I’m not worried, for me, motorsports is a hobby and passion of mine and I couldn’t care less on their opinion.
6. What are the challenges that you face while being involved in the motor sports industry?
So far, none.
7. Despite your interest in motorbike sports, your makeup is on point too. What is your favourite lipstick shade?
Wow! Thank you. My favorite is Taupe from MAC.
8. Everyone knows that motor sports exposes you the sun a lot. Share with us your beauty regime on keeping your skin look smooth and flawless.
Never forget to apply sunblock! Make sure to apply moisturizer too.
9. You have great beautiful hair. How do you keep it look so amazing?
Thank you again. I wash it every day, haha!
10. Describe to us your sense of style.
I am not really good in fashion but my personal sense of style is keeping it simple yet elegant. I actually have a thing for dresses too!
11. High heels? Sneakers? Flats?
High heels and sneakers!
12. What is the one item in your closet that you wear the most?
My black Uniqlo skinnies and riding pants from Taichi.
13. You have a great figure and we sure you have your own way of keeping a healthy fit lifestyle. Share with us your fitness routine.
I try to cycle in the morning and work out in the evening/night everyday depending on how free I am. Being involved in motocross sport also helped me in maintaining my figure as motocross is deemed to be one physically demanding sport.
14. Describe yourself in three simple words.
I AM ME. (courtesy of Dato Vida!)
15. Please tell us, who is your celebrity crush?
Chris Hemsworth, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki of Supernatural, Hugh Jackman
16. What is your weirdest pet peeve?
Traffic jams and drivers who drive too slow in the fast lane.
17. If you could be someone else for a whole day, whose life would you like to experience?
18. If you are stranded on an island, name three things you would want with you.
· A knife
19. Name one thing that every woman should at least do once in their life.
Ride a motorcycle.
20. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you?
“If there is a will, there is always a way.”
Have you fallen in love with our October Woman Crush? Follow her up on instagram @ahirineahirudin to get updates on her adventourous life. Who do you want to see as our next woman crush? Leave your suggestions in the comment section below.